The two day boot camp will cover the following stages of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle:
- Service Strategy
- Strategy Management For IT Services, Service Portfolio Management, Business Relationship Management, Financial Management For IT Services, Demand Management
- Service Design
- Design Coordination, Service Catalog Management, Service Level Management, Availability Management, Capacity Management, IT Service Continuity Management, Information Security Management, Supplier Management
- Service Transition
- Transition Planning & Support, Change Management, Service Asset & Configuration Management, Release & Deployment Management, Service Validation & Testing, Change Evaluation, Knowledge Management
- Service Operation
- Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Access Management, and the functions of: IT Operations, Technical Management, Application Management, Service Desk
- Continual Service Improvement
- Seven-Step Improvement Process
Every Student Receives:
- Two days Instructor Led Classes – $1200
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference) – $300 value, included!
- Exam Voucher – $150 value, included!
- Sample exams and exam preparation – priceless, included!
Visit our Schedule and Fees page for more details.